Friday, June 29, 2012

Aspiring Bakers #20 : Soy Bean Milk Pudding

I am submitting this post (Soy Bean Milk Pudding) to Aspiring Bakers #20: Asian dessert buffet! (June 2012) hosted by Moon of Food Playground.


Pudding ingredients:
1 Pack of agar agar (I am using Swallow Globe)
1.5 L of Unsweetened Soy Bean Milk (I am using 1L of Drinho Soy Milk + 0.5 L of plain Water)
1 Tsp of Jelly Powder (I am using Plain Nutrijell Powder)
1 Segment of Ginger, Peeled and smashed
4 Pcs of pandan leaves

Mix all ingredients and cook over a slow heat until it is boiled. Remove pandan leaves and ginger then strain the pudding into a large bowl and let it cold.

Simple syrup ingredients:
1 L of plain Water
150 Gr of sugar
8 Pcs of pandan leaves
1 Segment of Ginger, Peeled and smashed

Cook all ingredients over a slow heat and strain it into a container then set aside.

Dressing: Palm Sugar (sprinkled on the top)

Serve Pudding with the simple syrup and finalize with palm sugar sprinkle on the top. This pudding can be serve cold or warm.


**********

2 comments:

  1. Hi, visiting through Aspiring Bakers. Your dessert looks refreshing. I love palm sugar with my soya bean dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mich. Thank you for visiting. Yes, the palm sugar gives a special taste and feeling that reminds me to my hometown soya bean curd. It is always serve with the palm sugar sprinkle on the top.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...